terça-feira, 9 de julho de 2013

Pretty girls always fall for the baddest boys

You're the second theme in to my beast
 I'm a puzzle with a missing peace
 When I've been hanging on
 Can belive I've never been in jail
 How you stuck with beand the pail
 Sometimes I feel like I'm the moster in this fairytale
 What you love most I can well destroy
 Because pretty girls always fall for the badest boy
 You're more stoic than Prometheus.
 Much more heroic then the each of us
 And unlike Sebico you stand up for the morally corrupt.
 You can't teach an older dog new tricks
 And at the next move I'm a lunatic
 But I don't wanna be the captain of a empty share
 And what you love most I could well destroy
 Because pretty girls always fall for the badest boys
 What will be come of the pretty girls put of with each of the presty ways
 Sacrifice all that they strive to be so we can act like a dam discrease
 What you love most I can well destroy
 Because pretty girls always fall for the baddest boys
 Pretty girls always fall for the baddest boys

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário